Coconut pancake is a keto-friendly and low carb, gluten-free and grain-free. It’s easy to make and no need to use the food processor. Coconut flour batter is not like other flours that are easier to bind or flip. I have tips here how to bind and flipping without breaking the coconut flour mix.
To bind the batter, add 1 spoon of almond flour and 2 eggs (if you want your pancake not too eggy, just add one egg to the batter. If you don’t want egg in your pancake you can just add honey/agave syrup but watch out for the sugar content).
Coconut flour easily absorbs the liquid ingredients so you can also add milk/warm water.
In 4-5 mins you will have your coconut pancake.
To add more flavor to the coconut pancake, drizzle with agave syrup or honey on top. Or add some fruits like blueberries of strawberries. This is so good for breakfast, it is filling.
• 2 Eggs
• 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• 1/4 cup milk or coconut milk
• 1/4 cup of organic coconut flour
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp agave syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla syrup
1 tbs almond flour
1. Preheat a skillet to medium heat.
2. In large bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix well
3. Another bowl combine all the wet ingredients
4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients and mix well until no lumps.
5. Ladle half tsp butter onto a hot skillet per pancake. Cook until bubbles begin to form on the top, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook on the second side.
6. Place the pancake on the plate
7. Add butter or pancake syrup and serve. Enjoy.