Crispy fried Thai banana is a common and popular snack or dessert for Asians. But my own fried banana is the simplest. Yes, it is simple but also healthy. Banana provides health benefits like rich in fiber, potassium and Vitamin C.
This recipe is just for a plain fried banana. To make it crispy the key is to thinly slice the banana. Instead of buying some snacks in the store I would rather have this fried banana at home. This is more healthy and delicious. Easy to make, no preservatives added. If you want to make it sweeter, you can dip with honey, agave syrup or sprinkle with coconut sugar, or cinnamon.
Banana and olive oil. (You can use any kind of oil to fry)
How to make it:
- Wash the banana before peeling. This is the perfect kind of Thai banana that good for making a crispy fried banana. ( Not overripe).
2. Peel the banana.
3. Slice the banana one by one.
4. In the pan heat the oil in medium heat and add the sliced banana.
5. When the other side becomes golden brown, flip the other side.
6. Here’s the crispy fried banana, ready to eat.
7. Serve the banana while it’s hot and crispy, you can dip with coconut sugar, agave syrup or honey. Also, try sprinkling some cinnamon.