Brussels sprout-Indian style is easy to make. I used the same spice and herbs for fried cabbage.
- 2 tablespoons of mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 2 dried red chilies 1
- 10 or more curry leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onions
- 4 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of mango powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash the Brussels sprout and soak with salt for 20 minutes
- After washing, clean and cut into quarter.
- Heat the wok in medium heat
- Put the olive oil (You can use other oil of your choice)
- Add the mustard seeds, let the seeds pop.
- Add the curry leaves
- Add cut red onions and saute it until it becomes brown.
- Add the cut Brussels sprout
- Add salt
- Squeeze half lime/lemon.
- when the Brussels sprout is cook add the coriander powder.
- Add red chili powder.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Mixed it well and let it cook for 5 minutes and taste it.
- Here’s the cook Brussels sprout.