Brussels sprout with different spices is easy to make. I used the same spice and herbs for fried cabbage: Brussels sprouts are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Other added health benefits including decrease inflammation, improve blood sugar
All the ingredients I use for this were raw that we got from the organic store and made our own spices. This just so yummy, this goes well with rice, bread, or roti. It can be a side dish for baked salmon and beef meatballs.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 10 or more curry leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onions
- 2 cups of diced brussels sprout
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of mango powder/lemon
- Salt to taste
- Wash the Brussels sprout and soak with salt for 20 minutes
- After washing, clean and cut into quarter.
- Heat the wok in medium heat
- Add the olive oil (You can use other oil of your choice)
- Add the mustard seeds, let the seeds pop.
- Add the curry leaves
- Add cut red onions and saute it until it becomes brown.
- Add the cut Brussels sprout
- Add salt
- Squeeze half lime/lemon.
- when the Brussels sprout is cook add the coriander powder.
- Add red chili powder.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Mixed it well and let it cook for 5 minutes and taste it.
- Here’s the cook Brussels sprout.