This is Adobong Baboy Ramo (wild boar). Adobong Baboy is one of the most popular dishes in the Philippines. Since the Philippines is composed of 7100 Island every place have a different version of Adobos. Today, I’m making my own version of adobo using wild boar meat. This is different from the common adobo recipes since I added diced tomatoes. and This is my favorite adobo. I ate Adobo with salad. Also, adobong wild boar goes well with rice, bread and etc. Wild boar Adobo preparation is simple and easy. Only a few ingredients and spices are needed. Wild boar adobo preparation is the same for pork adobo.
- small cut wild boar
- 3 cloves (minced)m garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- 1 tomato (diced)
- Salt to taste
- wash the meat and drain the water properly.
- Fry the meat until it will become brown
- Add the garlic
- Add the pepper, chili powder, coconut sugar
- Add soy sauce
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook it for 10 mins. (this is not common for Filipino adobo).Salt to taste
- Cook in 10 mins.
- Serve and enjoy.