Tired of having the traditional omelet? Try this omelet a combination of egg, spices and baby spinach. This is another healthy recipe for breakfast.
Preparing egg omelet with spinach is easy. Avoid overcooking it. Put the mixed eggs first then add the baby spinach. Preparation and cooking time is 10-15 minutes.
After washing the baby spinach dry it using vegetable dehydrator, this is to avoid runny omelet.
1 cup of baby spinach leaves
1/2 Red onion-finely cut
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
2 Thai green chilies or 1/4 teaspoon of red chili powder (Optional)
Shredded cheese/slice cheese
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, add salt, pepper, finely cut red onion and green chillies and stir
2. Heat the cast iron pan on a medium heat and add butter.
3. Then add the mixed egg and spinach cook for 2 minutes
4. Flip it and continue cooking in 2
5. Transfer the omelet into the plate. Serve and enjoy.