Bieler broth/soup is one of the most healthy soup. This is our favorite soup at home. This is good for the liver. It’s good for detoxing and cleansing. This broth is reached in vitamin C and K that will boost the immune system. This broth is a plant-based.
4 medium zucchini, ends discarded and zucchini sliced into rounds
1 pound string beans, ends trimmed
2 stalks celery, chopped
1/2 bunches parsley (flat-leaf or curly), tough stems removed (you can freeze the stems for stock making)
4 cups of water
1. Place the string beans and
2. Then add the
sliced zucchini and parsley then let it steam for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and cool it down for 5 minutes.
4. Use the Vitamix or food processor to blend until it becomes smooth.
- Transfer it to the pot, cover and cook on low fire for 10 minutes.
3. Add butter, eat hot and enjoy!