Indian Vegetable fried rice is delicious and easy to prepare. You can use various veggies. I just love preparing it with colorful veggies. My husbands love it. Fried rice goes well with different dishes.
Ok, without further ado, let’s talk about this vegetable fried rice recipe. Start with cooking the perfect rice. I like to use Jasmin rice because I really love the texture and flavor of this rice. You can use a different variety of rice. Preparation and cooking time is 30 minutes.
- Olive oil 3 Cup of rice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red onion-thinly slice
- 1 cut green chili
- 1/4 cup cut carrots
- 1/4 cup thinly string beans1/2 cup of thinly sliced the cabbage
- 1 cut
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- In a wok heat oil in medium heat
- Add the cumin seeds
- Add the garlic then add the onion
- Then add the string beans
- Add the chopped carrots
- Then add the frozen green peas.
- Add the cut tomatoes
- Add the salt and mix it well ( you can use soy sauce too).
- Then add the cooked rice and stir (I used Jasmin rice).
- Add the thinly sliced cabbage.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Add the garam masala and and the red chili powder and mix it well.
- Add the red chili powder (optional)
- Squeeze lemon and mix again.
- Add the green onions
- And then mix it well
- stir well and serve.