Kimchi is one of the most healthiest food available. It has healthy and good bacteria that is helpful for digestion, it is low calorie, high fiber and this is keto-friendly. At home, we eat kimchi every day. This is one of our favorite Korean food.
Kimchi goes well with scrambled eggs, steak, beef stew,
2.5 lb Radish/Daikon
3 cloves of garlic
1 inch ginger
1 medium size onion
5 stalked of green onion
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup red chili powder
1/2 teaspoon of salted shrimps
1. Wash the 2.5 pounds Korean Radish
2. Peel the radish
3. Cut it into small cubes
4. Put in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of sea salt and cover. (Se
5. While soaking the radish, cut or mince the garlic, ginger and red onion
using the food processor. And cut the green onions.
6. Drain the water and leave it in the strainer for 30 minutes to ensure that no water/juice.
7. In a bowl mix the minced garlic, ginger, onion, red chili powder and salt.
8. Mix it well until the spices/ingredients absorb by all the radish cubes.
9. Add the salted shrimp and mix well (if you are a vegetarian you can skip this).
so here is the final product..it looks so juicy and yummy. You can have it right away or wait for 3 days to ferment. You can keep it outside or keep it in the fridge.